inlingua is now offering residential accommodation for those who are 18+ and looking for more independence. The residence is self-catering and a short 5 minute walk from the school. There is a shared kitchen and communal area, and each room has an en-suite bathroom.
If you want to be more independent, we offer a wide range of self catering accommodation. The different options available are:
- Serviced apartments/short term rented accommodation
- Self-catering in a homestay
If you wish to take advantage of this type of accommodation then please note that this can take longer to arrange.
Although we strongly recommend host family accommodation to all our clients due to the value of developing your English socially, some people prefer to stay at one of the many hotels near the school. The school has a variety of hotels in close proximity.
Here are a few local hotels that we can recommend:
- Queens Hotel – www.mercure.com
- Montpellier Chapter Hotel – www.themontpellierchapterhotel.com
- The Cheltenham Townhouse – www.cheltenhamtownhouse.com
- Hotel du Vin – www.hotelduvin.com/hotels/cheltenham
- The George Hotel – www.stayatthegeorge.co.uk
- The Big Sleep Hotel – www.thebigsleephotel.com
- The Abbey Hotel – www.abbeyhotel-cheltenham.com
- Willoughby House Hotel – www.willoughbyhousehotel.co.uk
- Holiday Inn Express – http://www.hiexcheltenham.com/
Guest House / Bed and Breakfast / Hostel / Serviced Apartments
Cheltenham has a wealth of other accommodation options such as Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels. If you would like this type of accommodation please ask us for a list of possible places to stay. If self-catering is not available for the dates of your stay then we can only offer host family accommodation with a half board arrangement. If you require self-catering, you should inform us well in advance of your course start date. It is possible for students on long term courses to change from homestay accommodation to self-catering.