This course is designed for students who wish to combine studying English with Customer Service and Hospitality, and is specifically targeted towards the following types of clients who are dealing with the public at large events such as International Sporting or Entertainment Event, hospitality, and tourism.
• An increase of English vocabulary, structures and phrases in contexts relevant to the student within Hospitality and Events Management. There will also be an emphasis on any language or skills that the student most wants to improve.
• Participation in a variety of internationally mixed activities both inside and outside the classroom to enhance and consolidate the language and grammatical structures learnt in lessons.
• Customer Service English skills and vocabulary with an emphasis on Speaking.
• Choose from 20 or (remove) 30 lessons a week
• Work Experience Placement/Internship for 50% of your stay in Hospitality or Customer
• All materials are provided and included in the price
• Full Health and Travel Insurance
Video Pop Up
|Summary||Code||Weeks||Cost Per Weeks|
| First half of your course: 20 lessons per week of general English in the morning followed by 10 lessons in the afternoon on English or Customer Service and Hospitality.|
Second half of your course: Work Experience or Internship in Customer Service or Hospitality.
|ECSHI 30 (22.5 hours) + Internship|| 4|