Aviation English is taught either as a complete course or part of a combination course. It involves General English and English for Aviation coupled with visits to Aeronautical establishments such as Gloucester, Bristol and Birmingham Airport and several Air Force bases in our area.
The course below is for Aviation English only and the following will be covered:
- Communication for general & specialised aviation functions
- Understanding of aviation vocabulary & terminology
- Oral proficiency skills for routine & unusual ATC situations
- Awareness of aviation context & environment
- Aircraft – types, structure and maintenance
- Airport – areas, layouts, equipment and planning
- Phases of flight – pushback, take-off en-route and landing
- Language of flying – communication in the air and on the ground
- Theory of flight
Please note: These are set dates, but these courses are also available on demand for groups.
Price includes: 30 lessons of tuition (22.5 hours) books and materials. Full Health and Travel insurance.